Welcome to #glycoNET21
Inspiring plenary sessions, informative talks, and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
The New and Emerging Technologies Conference 2021 is an interdisciplinary networking event showcasing current projects as well as trends and innovative technologies in the fields of biotechnology and medicine.
Now in its 3rd edition, this conference is once again a forum for researchers, medical professionals, and industry representatives to discuss current advances, future challenges, and different approaches to solutions, identify synergies, and find new opportunities for collaboration on current issues and topics in health research.
To ensure that the vibrant exchange of knowledge and ideas that characterizes the New and Emerging Technologies Conference can be realized again this year, we have included several engagement options such as 1:1 meetings and discussion rounds. This will allow you to conveniently and securely attend the conference while connecting with all the speakers and attendees! The 1:1 meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Join this event and discuss current advancements, share ideas, and find new ways to collaborate!
We look forward to welcoming you online!
- Antibody Technologies
- Vaccine Development
- High-throughput Screenings
- Translational Immunology in early life disease
- Medicine and Health of Aging – Research, Therapy and Health Care
What to expect?
- Scientific lectures and poster presentations (deadline: August 31) on current topics and developments where biotechnology and medicine meet
- Discussion rounds for an in-depth exchange with the speakers
- Matchmaking opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system that allow 1:1 video calls
- Virtual industry exhibition to present your products and services
New and Emerging Technologies – Biotech meets Medicine 2021 will be a virtual event.
Who will be attending?
The New and Emerging Technologies Conference is open to all interested parties from business and science in life sciences.
You are welcome to use the following hastags for your communication via social media: